Position Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
• Develop and maintain skills to support individual or multiple services provided by the Laboratory. Those services include: infrared inspections, Woodson inspections, EMF and RFI investigations, audible noise surveys, power quality and stray voltage investigations, tensile and torsion testing, dielectric testing and special studies.
• Obtain proficient use of Laboratory and corporate software systems.
• Maintain a solid focus on inside and outside customers’ expected results.
• Conduct in-field voltage and current measurements on energized and loaded complex metering installations.
• Verify watthour billing meters are functioning properly and create a Woodson data record for detailed analysis.
• Check billing information to ensure accuracy.
• Required to be in the field approximately 50% of the time, covering all National Grid’s New England service territory.