Senior Analyst, Back Office Systems Support Apply Now
Every day we deliver safe and secure energy to homes, communities, and businesses. We are there when people need us the most. We connect people to the energy they need for the lives they live. The pace of change in society and our industry is accelerating and our expertise and track record puts us in an unparalleled position to shape the sustainable future of our industry.
To be successful we must anticipate the needs of our customers, reducing the cost of energy delivery today and pioneering the flexible energy systems of tomorrow. This requires us to deliver on our promises and always look for new opportunities to grow, both ourselves and our business.
To document, monitor, execute and review a variety of technical processes and programs within National Grid’s SAP ERP and associated integrated 3rd party applications.
- Active participant in end-user requirement workshops documenting the viability and development of business cases for desired system changes or enhancements.
- Identify system module issues, effectiveness and efficiency of the deployed solution and then work with business users and the technical teams on needed solutions.
- Partner with the business and relevant teams to evaluate and recommend desired system maintenance efforts – with attention to understanding the impact of new changes to current processes and how the compliance and control environment would be affected.
- Develop expertise related to the National Grid’s underlying SAP cost flow model and master data design and use. Advise business users on appropriate application of this design in satisfying their business requirements.
- Work with business users and key finance members to adequately document all request for master data changes, to ensure the adherence to designed frameworks, and to obtain all required approvals prior to deployment of any changes into the production environment.
- Build and manage results-driven teams with a strategic and technical focus by involving team members and our customers in planning, relationship building, decision making, forecasting, and analysis processes.
- Provide end-user support into the monitoring and resolving of system or module issues.
- Bachelor’s degree required in accounting, finance, or information systems with 3+ years’ relevant and progressive experience
This position has a career path which provides for advancement opportunities within and across bands as you develop and evolve in the position; gaining experience, expertise and acquiring and applying technical skills. Internal candidates will be assessed and provided offers against the minimum qualifications of this role and their individual experience.
National Grid is an equal opportunity employer that values a broad diversity of talent, knowledge, experience and expertise. We foster a culture of inclusion that drives employee engagement to deliver superior performance to the communities we serve. National Grid is proud to be an affirmative action employer. We encourage minorities, women, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans to join the National Grid team.
National Grid is an equal opportunity employer that values a broad diversity of talent, knowledge, experience and expertise. We foster a culture of inclusion that drives employee engagement to deliver superior performance to the communities we serve. National Grid is proud to be an affirmative action employer. We encourage minorities, women, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans to join the National Grid team.Apply Now