Scrum Master & JIRA Lead Apply Now
About the Position:
- Work with teams to improve their ability to plan, build, and run services across an end-to-end value stream.
- Help teams improve their utilization of existing Agile tools across a diverse set of processes including intake, backlog grooming, sprint and release planning, test planning and execution, incident management, and problem management.
- Provide process and tools training, coaching, and mentoring for new and established agile teams of varying degrees of size and maturity.
- Develop metrics, dashboards, and advanced filters to provide end-users and business leadership with meaningful operational/performance metrics and status reports.
- Determine ways to optimize and improve JIRA setup
- Provide user management, training, and support for JIRA to development and project teams as needed
- Apply built-in customization and third party add-ons to extend JIRA functionality as needed.
Knowledge & Experience Required:
- Experience coaching agile teams as a Scrum Master.
- Experience in tool improvement and tool integrations.
- 3+ years of experience in the use of JIRA and Confluence
- Moderate to expert level knowledge on implementation, management, and support of the Atlassian Software Stack.
- Has managed large enterprise scale instances of JIRA/Confluence
- Proven knowledge of Agile/Lean software development process and practices.
- Proven success at helping teams adopts and applies agile/lean principles and practices.
- SAFe certification would be nice
- Knowledge of Scaled Agile Practices would be nice
- With US Gas Business Enablement Business lead leadership to deliver business value through systems implementations.
- With internal and external development resources to design and develop business solutions
- With the program’s office of the PMO for the operation of the governance process and visibility into project and development process
- With Project managers and scrum masters to manage issues and dependencies
- With System Architects to design and deliver architectural enabling product features
This position is one of National Grid’s career path roles which provide for promotional opportunities within and across salary bands as you develop and evolve in the position by gaining experience, expertise and acquiring and applying technical skills.
National Grid is an equal opportunity employer that values a broad diversity of talent, knowledge, experience and expertise.We foster a culture of inclusion that drives employee engagement to deliver superior performance to the communities we serve.National Grid is proud to be an affirmative action employer. We encourage minorities, women, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans to join the National Grid team.
Job Posting:Jun 13, 2018, 1:45:32 PM
National Grid is an equal opportunity employer that values a broad diversity of talent, knowledge, experience and expertise. We foster a culture of inclusion that drives employee engagement to deliver superior performance to the communities we serve. National Grid is proud to be an affirmative action employer. We encourage minorities, women, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans to join the National Grid team.Apply Now