Job DescriptionApply Now
SAP Analyst – AssociateJob ID 20180040 Date posted 01/12/2018
National Grid is an international Electric and Gas Company and one of the largest investor-owned energy companies in the world. We are committed to being an innovative leader in energy management and to safeguarding our global environment
- Consistent growth potential through company leadership programs
- Competitive and robust benefits and compensation with Bonus potential
- Numerous wellness programs and access to on site gym 24/7- depending on location
- A multitude ofcompany endorsed community programs to participate in
- Access to a full service cafeteria
We are currently looking for highly motivated individuals who want to join a dynamic and fast paced organization going through major transformation. If you are someone who’s looking to bring innovation, contribute ideas and play a part in renewing the Information Systems organization we want to hear from you!
About the Position:
Position Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Tracking of various aspects of project development and execution.
- Assist in the development of key project related deliverables assigned by the Project Manager.
- Perform logistical support to the project managers.
- Develop other project related processes and artefacts assigned by the project manager
Knowledge & Experience Required:
- Handle multiple tasks and determine priorities in an ever changing environment.
- Work independently as well as in a team based environment.
- Organize and prioritize work effectively and efficiently.
- Quickly grasp complex issues and effectively integrate, compile and analyse complex information and data.
- Problem solve by providing timely and accurate interpretation of analyses.
- Remain flexible/ adaptable as priorities change.
- Communicate effectively and tactfully, both orally and in writing.
- Prepare and conduct a quality presentation to large groups, all levels of leadership and key stakeholders both internally and externally.
This position is one of National Grid’s career path roles which provide for promotional opportunities within and across salary bands as you develop and evolve in the position by gaining experience, expertise and acquiring and applying technical skills.
National Grid is an equal opportunity employer that values a broad diversity of talent, knowledge, experience and expertise.We foster a culture of inclusion that drives employee engagement to deliver superior performance to the communities we serve.National Grid is proud to be an affirmative action employer. We encourage minorities, women, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans to join the National Grid team.