Job DescriptionApply Now
Program Manager, Customer ManagementJob ID 20173948 Date posted 01/10/2018
- Deliver results that are in line with expectations and customer/business objectives.
- Foster a culture of innovation in the end to end process design, challenge existing processes, technologies and systems to continuously seek ways to do things better in order to achieve business/project objectives and drive greater efficiencies for the business.
- Champion change across the business and within the process, managing operational and organizational change for business excellence and growth, as well as engaging others in new ways of working, innovation and performance to enhance value and commitment.
- Engage effectively with the business, building sustainable relationships.
- Analyze and design new business processes.
- Work with the business architect and other planners to assess current capabilities and identify customer requirements.
- Work with the other team members and business to define metrics and performance goals.
- Serve as a resource for the change enablement team as they evaluate training and performance support needs and design the training and performance support products.
- Lead all tactical activities related to the customer process roadmap as directed by the Director, Customer.
- Understanding of data driven analytical and problem solving techniques, drawing out key messages from complex data sets, ideally applied in a process/performance monitoring environment.
- Preferred understanding of the energy sector, policy, procedures, regulatory issues and long term internal/external influences (governmental, regulatory, communities, employee relations, media, agencies…).
- Sufficient knowledge and experience of one of the key business functions to be able to demonstrate credibility whilst working closely with business function experts, holding others to account and challenging ways of working.
- Wide ranging knowledge of relevant project management methods and significant experience managing project teams with cross-function projects for a large, complex organization, enabling teams to operate innovatively, effectively and efficiently.
- Supervisory / managerial experience together with effective communication skills in order to work with business and support functions to re-design business processes.
- Track record of developing successful, long-lasting relationships across the business to drive forward change initiatives.
- Experience or understanding of LEAN techniques
- Identify and manage project risks and issues that impact project progress.
- Experience working with detailed plans to track project performance and assure timely completion and achievement of project deliverables.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Passionate about customer experience and helping the team to achieve its vision
- Confident and able to challenge behaviors and issues
- Ability to identify, understand, and prioritize stakeholders
- Ability to build, monitor, sustain stakeholder engagement and correct when necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5-7 years minimum Job Related Equivalent Experience
- Six Sigma and / or LEAN trained (desirable)
Travel is required for this position within the State of Mass, NY and RI.
- Direct internal team, supervise & direct consultant activities, collaborate and lead business stakeholder and manage large scale projects.
- Direct Employees: TBD
- Indirect Employees: TBD
- Budget: TBD
National Grid is an equal opportunity employer that values a broad diversity of talent, knowledge, experience and expertise.We foster a culture of inclusion that drives employee engagement to deliver superior performance to the communities we serve.National Grid is proud to be an affirmative action employer. We encourage minorities, women, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans to join the National Grid team.