· Minimum Associate's Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electronics Technology. Desired Bachelor of Science in Electrical/Electronics.
· Possess effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to work in a team environment. Must have demonstrated analytical skills and ingenuity.
· Knowledge of computer software including Windows and Microsoft Office.
· Ability to learn and use vendor driven software.
· Must have a high degree of mechanical ability.
· Must have the ability to qualify for the National Grid Clearance and Control list.
· Will be required to work from ladders or bucket trucks.
· Ability and resourcefulness to work effectively under pressure to solve problems and complete all projects on time.
· Must be able to respond to system emergencies and be available for overtime as workload dictates.
· Overnight travel is required on occasion to meet department workloads and training requirements.
· Possess and maintain a valid driver's license