The qualified candidate for this opportunity must possess:
- Valid New York State Inspection License (heavy duty, light duty and emissions).
- Valid Class A CDL License.
- Mminimum of five (5) valid ASE certifications, including but not limited to T-1, T-2, T-4, T-5, T-8 or Equivalent.
- Complete set of professional grade automotive repair tools required.
- Basic computer knowledge required.
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Own professional grade automotive repair tools as required by company.
Please be advised that due to the nature of this position, incumbents are subject to US Department of Transportation (“DOT”) safety regulations.
Location: Glens Falls
National Grid is an equal opportunity employer that values a broad diversity of talent, knowledge, experience and expertise. We foster a culture of inclusion that drives employee engagement to deliver superior performance to the communities we serve. National Grid is proud to be an affirmative action employer. We encourage minorities, women, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans to join the National Grid team.