- Must have Associate’s Degree in Electrical Technology (power options preferred).
- Must have a High School diploma or equivalent;
- 5 years experience in related electric transmission and distribution facility operations.
- Demonstrated analytical approach to problem solving.
- Excellent computer skills. MS Windows software.
- Ability to work shift work.
Candidates will be required to successfully complete a written/oral examination of their knowledge of electric theory and power systems.
National Grid is an equal opportunity employer that values a broad diversity of talent, knowledge, experience and expertise. We foster a culture of inclusion that drives employee engagement to deliver superior performance to the communities we serve. National Grid is proud to be an affirmative action employer. We encourage minorities, women, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans to join the National Grid team.