Job DescriptionApply Now
Lead Program ManagerJob ID 20172488 Date posted 09/07/2017
About the Position:
In the role of Lead Program Manager of Regulation & Pricing you will project manage major regulatory filings including operating company rate cases. Develop, implement and lead rate case governance, work plans, discovery, and testimony development process. Ensure there is clear accountability and expectations for all cross functional team members involved in major regulatory filings.
Position Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Delivery of major regulatory filings on time, including operating company rate cases.
- Project manage projects within Regulation and Pricing as well as across National Grid functions to ensure project plans are: developed, milestones identified, deliverables meet deadlines, issues with completing a project timeline are identified early for remediation, and communication to the appropriate project leads is timely.
- Project manage regulatory audits
- Ensure effective and efficient operations of the processes and systems used by Regulation and Pricing.
- Challenge existing processes and continuously seek ways to do things better in order to drive greater efficiencies for the business.
- Support and participate in PEX Continuous Improvement deployment.
- Support NE, NY, and FERC Regulation and Pricing VP’s, including attending local staff meetings.
- Coordination with our regulator’s project management teams.
Knowledge & Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Accounting, Finance or equivalent experience; MBA (achieved or in progress) is a plus.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills including communications.
- Demonstrates the ability network internally and externally and to develop successful, long-lasting business partnerships with others.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Experience in regulated or energy markets arena or thorough knowledge of Regulation and Pricing is a plus.
- Experience using Microsoft Office, Visio, lean and project management tool.
Travel (If Applicable):
Travel (If Applicable):
· Willingness to travel 25% for this position within the State of Mass, NY and RI.
This position is one of National Grid’s career path roles which provide for promotional opportunities within and across salary bands as you develop and evolve in the position by gaining experience, expertise and acquiring and applying technical skills.
National Grid is an equal opportunity employer that values a broad diversity of talent, knowledge, experience and expertise.We foster a culture of inclusion that drives employee engagement to deliver superior performance to the communities we serve.National Grid is proud to be an affirmative action employer. We encourage minorities, women, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans to join the National Grid team.